RE: Teslathon Pic's

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

Please use sig files, type your name, or something.
When you have an email address that doesn't resemble your name, and you
don't explicitly state your name, we have no clue who you are.

Other netiquette ideas that make the internet more fun: (not accusing
anyone, just FYI)
1.  Please put a "http://" in front of any URL.
    This make most popular browsers recognize it as a URL and allow you to
click on it.
2.  Please put titles on your HTML files.
    The title is what shows up when you bookmark a page.  No title = blank
bookmark name = frustrating!

OK, I'll get off my soapbox and answer the question.
The pics in question are from the Tesla Coil Builders of Ft. Worth Teslathon
(TCBFW) held last weekend.
In addition to Dave's pics (http://www.golfbuddys-dot-com/tesla), you can see my
TCBFW 'thon pics on my TCBFW page (click on Teslathon Link).
The page is somewhat of a rough draft and I hoped to polish it a bit before
releasing it to the list. There seems to be a lot of interest so here it is.
Please check back in a month or so since it will probably have better text,
be prettier, etc.

http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/TCBFW/TCBFW.htm

Cheers,
Ross Overstreet