Final Confirmation before Building

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

As a newbie, I am just about ready to begin buying/assembling parts for my
first tc.  I would much appreciate it if you could take a look over my final
plans, and make any comments before I start purchasing stuff. I asked a
similar question a bit earlier, but I've read more, and would like some more
opinions.

Since I have several NSTs, I want to "overbuild" my coil, such that it can
handle more power in the future. Initially, I'll just be using one...so....

Input: 15kv/30ma NST

Secondary: 6" PVC, 30" wrapping, #24 guage. A bit more than the standard
ratio, but I've read these dimensions aren't exact, and a higher coil will
reduce primary sparking.

Primary: Approx. 65' of 1/4" copper tubing, for a total of 15 turns with a
spacing of 1/3" and an inside diameter of 8"
I'm not sure on that 1/3" thing.....that's what QuickTC told me. (0.308" to
be exact)

Spark Gap: Not sure at all. QuickTC says 4 gaps, with .308 spacing for
"safety +10%" and .07 for "individual". So I'm a bit confused as to what to
do with this. I think a RQ gap would be best, but I still don't know the #
of gaps or the spacing.

Caps: Salt water caps (for now) arranged such that I can choose to use
either 6, 8 or 12.

Safety Gap: Just a simple adujustable gap using 2 screws, with a grounded
terminal in between......what do I ground this to? RF ground or mains
ground?

NST Protection: None at the moment - a bit to complicated for me.

Thanks, and feel free to be as detailed as you want!