Re: Oil Caps

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Luc,
   I doubt that the oil would warm enough to cause convection currents of
significance unless I decided to use it in an induction furnace that ran for
many hours.  There is probably more than 60L of oil in the tank.  The
individual plate are in the neighborhood of 45 by 60 cm(only a guess no actual
measurments taken)
Mike