Re: NST $$$

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Dan,

  I think 50 bucks is a bit much considering you may be able to find
a barely used one on Ebay for about 30 bucks. I have found
three such NST's and purchased them from Ebay. They all are in
mint condition and serve the Tesla Coil purpose very well.
  In my humble opinion I think you might consider a used one.
Just trying to save you some money.

Vince