Re: The effects of high voltage on the body..

Original poster: "jesse hampton by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zetoyoc-at-yahoo-dot-com>

now i'm a bit late on this discussion but Id just like
to say that i don't know exactly how the system was
set up but while serving on a schooner we had 10 deep
cycle rv batterys wired to give the ship 120 volts dc.
working with that scared me far more than any house
setup.

Jesse Hampton