Re: Ferrite Toroidal Cores?

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Vince,

That's typical for Radio Shack (sorry Ted).  Try CWS Bytemark or Amidon.
http://www.bytemark-dot-com/products/index.htm
I don't have an Amidon link handy.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX