Re: flat coil ?

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi Bart,Paul, all,

I did some calcs on tube wound coils and it looks like inductance is more
with a flat coil ? capacitance looks about the same to the results below.
Frequency is about 220khz with tube wound coil.  Would I expect the flat
coil to work better than a tube wound coil ?

Chris

----- Original Messa>