Update to my problems with understading Tesla Theory

Original poster: "Craig Shaffer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bshaffer-at-coe.neu.edu>

***IT WORKED***

After two years of building I saw my first real "Tesla" corona discharge.  Now
I need help with optimizing and tuning.

-What is the best order to tune a coil?  What does every one else do when they
change the top load?

-If im getting about 6 inches of corona why am I not able to get streamers.  I
tried mixing bowls and I got longer corona discharge but the bowls leak around
the edges a lot so I fixed up a quick torrad with 4" aluminium duct and I can't
make it discharge at all&.Even with a screw for a discharge point.  It would
seem that my new torriad is way to much top load???  What is the deal with
picking it up off the coil (how far should it be?)

Thanks everyone today was really great&.It sure is good to see it work after
all this time

Craig