Re: a couple of questions

Hi Adam,

It's pretty much a sine wave at the fundamental frequency of the coil but the
frequency does vary a bit (5%).  Far more frequency "wobble" than any radio
transmitter.

You can easily add two 15/30s together to make a 15/60 equivalent.

Standard light switches (and sometimes many others) can be found at the
hardware store.  If you need "serious" switches, I would look there first (they
are not cheap).  Radio Shack and many mail order places sell switches more for
projects but the current is not real high on them.  My OLTC used big 10 amp
277VAC toggle switches I got from an independent electronics shop.  I was
disappointed DigiKey does not sell big beefy high power switches.  You may have
to use a big relay if the current is over about 15 amps.

Cheers,

        Terry