Moderator note

Hi All,

The number of posts per day seems to be getting rather high, so I just
wanted to remind everyone to keep posts on the topic of "Tesla coils".
Some of the recent posts about Tesla "himself" and such are getting a
little too off-topic.

Try to snip or delete the old unneeded parts of posts you reply too.  This
keeps the posts from growing and growing and growing...  Keeping posts as
small as possible 'greatly' decreases the load on the list's server and
makes life easier for all of us.  There are about 850 people on the list so
every post gets copied 850 times.  Last year we sent over 12,000,000
e-mails (~65 Gbytes)!!  So a small effort in keeping the size of posts in
control helps a lot!

When posting really gets heavy, I try to only send out 25 posts in a
"batch".  So things can get backup up a bit and your post may take longer
to appear.  This keeps our ISP from getting mad at us.  Limiting the number
of posts sent over lunch to like 20,000 seems to stay under their radar ;-))

If your post is a simple "thank you" or is specific or only of interest to
one person, you should probably just write them directly.

The list was down last night but Chip fixed it right up this morning
(Thanks Chip :-)).  I don't think any posts were lost.

Cheers,

	Terry