Re: inductor/transformer concepts

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

Hello Laurence

Go to http://www.tesla-2-dot-org/~mikeh and look for WinXformer.zip. This
transformer design engine will help you get the parameters in the right
ballpark. The actual construction of a high voltage transformer is so
demanding that I have given up on building one myself (maybe).

Godfrey Loudner

> Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>