Re: TC vs Electron Gun

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<davep-at-quik-dot-com>

> >       It sure would be interesting to see what would happen if a large
TC was
> > run in a vacuum!  However, I suspect no one would want to install one on
> > a spacecraft with all sorts of mission-critical semiconductor equipment.
>         Put one on the outside, add some filtering on the antennas.
>
>         The pressure hull is a dandy Faraday Cage...
>
> --
>         best
>         dwp

	Yes, but is it good enough?  There are all sorts of antennas sticking
through it and I'm not sure I'd want to stick my neck out by performing
the experiment.  One form of Murphy's law says "if it can happen it
will" and another form says "all bad things happen at the worst point in
space and time"!

Ed