RE: New Variac (and lots of ?'s)

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

This is off topic (sorry)*, but i've been an active seller and buyer on ebay
since its beginning and other than a few people not paying for an auction
(as a seller, i don't ship until i receive payment), i've had excellent
transactions.

I'd give ebay a try.  You might be surprised.

Dan

	With regard to ebay, I'm glad you and others have had success there,
but I've heard far too many ebay horror stories from far too many people
to EVER buy anything from there.  C and H Sales has things on ebay, and
I've been told by the sales guys that they've had trouble with buyers
not paying, and have had to file legal action, etc.  Even if ebay
weren't so fraught with uncertainty, I'm leary of trusting my money to
someone with no accountability to me.  I know there are legal contracts
binding both buyer and seller in an auction, but from what I've heard,
these are only "suggestions" :-\.

*Sources of Tesla coil parts is on-topic.  There is a "limit" but... - Terry