Re: New Variac (and lots of ?'s)

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

We're probably getting dangerously close to OT, but
I've only bought from people who have over 100
positive feedbacks and have never had a bad
transaction. I recently bought something which never
arrived, (something which often happens with UPS) and
the seller immediately refunded my money.

eBay is awesome!

Adam

> Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>
>
> There are horror stories with anything, and writing
> off ebay is not quite
> fair. If you can spot the shifty people you will
> have no problem. If you
> have no clue as to who seems shady, maybe ebay is
> not for you. I've been
> buying stuff through the internet since about 1995.
> I was scammed once
> (refurbished monitor sold as new). Being angry and
> vengeful they quickly
> paid me to just go away and all was well.
>
> There are tons of great deals on ebay from honest
> vendors. I'd still be wary
> of any high voltage item sold with "tesla" in the
> description though.
>
> KEN

=====
Adam Minchey