Check the Archives

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

I enjoy my mailbox being flooded with tesla messages. The beginner questions
often cause the big wheels of tesla coiling to drop some of the most
interesting information. Beginners can inadvertently ask the hardest
questions that put your understanding to the real test. Besides, beginners
ask the questions I might be to embarrassed to put forth.

Godfrey Loudner