Re: SSTC2 - Four Foot Arcs . . . well until . . .

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thanks.  Unfortunately, these FETs are not your typical run of the mill
FETs.  They are way heavy-duty and the package itself
utilizes screws for interconnects rather than leads.  Also, the package is
about the size of half a deck of cards.  Digikey is probably the cheapest at
$50.00 each . . .

Dan