Re: A prospective MOSFET driver

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Ken
I see what you're trying to accomplish.  My only comment is
when you are biasing Q2 on via the pulse transformer via D1
with a positive polarity (and of course biasing Q1 off at the
same time).

I've always been told to NEVER forward bias a zener diode,
you will hose its knee characteristics.  Comments from the
list???

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA USA

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>