Re: Check the Archives

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 8/7/02 12:10:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>
>
> I enjoy my mailbox being flooded with tesla messages. The beginner questions
> often cause the big wheels of tesla coiling to drop some of the most
> interesting information. Beginners can inadvertently ask the hardest
> questions that put your understanding to the real test. Besides, beginners
> ask the questions I might be to embarrassed to put forth.
>
> Godfrey Loudner

Hi Godfrey, all,
I agree, and I have never heard a good teacher complain about repeating the
same material year after year.
Matt D.
"'What nobler employment or more valuable to the state than that of instructing
the minds of the rising generation?"  Cicero