Re: A prospective MOSFET driver

Hi Ken,
        I can't see any reason why Q2 shouldn't switch on rapidly.
The active gate pulldown circuit appears to be a MOSFET variation on
a bipolar scheme that is often used with common SMPS control ICs. You
may need a small series gate resistor for each MOSFET to keep the
circuit stable.

Regqards,
malcolm

On 6 Aug 2002, at 18:49, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>