Re: super HEIC

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I think that i can usually pull about 40kv on a normal can type IC.  I epoxy
a longer insulation tower onto the coil, or else it arcs down the side of
the original insulator.  With my PVC pipe and epoxy fill insulator, i can
pull at least 1.5" or more.  How much were these 65kv models??  my coil was
$10US new, and the epoxy was another few bucks(i had it laying around
though), and i wouldnt even count in the 1" PVC pipe.  I really wonder if it
would be worth the extra cost that they would want for such a coil.

Steve Ward.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com