NorCal mini-thon

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

Hi list,
Well, after all the fighting with the gov't about TCs in the Hunter's Point
Shipyard, it was decreed that there was to be no TC firing there.  So, a few
people are meeting at my house tomorrow (Sat. the 10th) around noon or so.
This is just a last call in case somehow anyone got left off the small
mailing list for the event but wanted to come.  If you would like to come,
email me, taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu, or call 925-828-2034.  So far, there are
about 5 people that are going to be there, I'll definitely have pictures
that I'll post afterwards for everyone to look at!

Sean Taylor