Re: An even better MOSFET driver

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

I had sent a posting on 8/7 via AOL, because Juno was down, and AOL
swallowed it.  I'd explained that, regarding my drawing TCH2DRVR, I added
depictions of circuit-busing to show how I would parallel several MOSFETs
& also show the two resistors I referred to in a prior posting.  I show
R3 the way I do because it is to be on the MOSFET side of a connector.

Ken Herrick