Re: Possible capacitor

This reminds me of everyday occurances at work. Purchasing is always
looking for
the "best deal" (which is their job), but many times without considering
the "best
deal" is a "deal only while the vendor has it in stock" or is an "inferior
product". Anyone in design has run into this issue at one time or another
(every
week for me). Caps were "always" the spendy and/or hardest component to
build until
MMC's stepped up to the plate. Following Terry's gracious efforts with
caps, Chris
and the Geeks stepped up to the plate and created an avenue where coilers could
purchase reliable MMC caps at a very reasonable price and have continued this
effort to this day. They have put a lot of work into the maintenance of
these sales
and a lot of work at the beginning while working with CD to provide a top notch
quality cap. The number of coils running the Geek caps are numerous and
quality of
product is "proven". The Geeks loyalty to the coiling community is also
"proven",
and that goes a long way in my book. My hat goes off to Chris and the Geeks
for all
they have done for the list in the past and present. I hope they continue.
It would
be a great loss if they stopped offering MMC caps.

Bart