From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 7:50 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: BIGGG Tesla Coil Movie

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Awesome,
Just awesome...

Ill let this link do the talking :)

http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/madhouse%20-%20May%2028,%202002%2020.13.40.w
av

Right click and select OPEN (I think is how it should work anyway).

Jim L