RE: OLTC update

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Terry,

I agree that single turn primary coupling is counterintuitive.

Bill Wysock's 13M magnifier uses a single turn primary and
has the characteristic tight pri/sec coupling found on most
magnifier designs. Interesting.

I Love the threads that result from your "pet" projects...
(remember the strobe?). ;-)

Since we (TCML) coin the phrases that are used ad nauseam, I
wanted to offer my 2 cents (worth less here) on the "off line"
term.

Off line implies that it's "off line", not working, not ready...
Perhaps, transformer-less, ac resonant or something like that.
Yes, this is my pitiful offering... a way to name it... Sheesh...
When you're farther along and I have more time, I'll jump in,
build it and offer my help...

Jeff Parisse