Re: The death of a classic

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

keep in mind that anything marked "Maxwell Labs" is a few years old and that
the 37xxx series is a high repetition rated cap and the 35xxx series is not
(catalog hints 1 pulse per second or less).

KEN