Your thoughts on a coil

Original poster: "jeff montgomery by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmonty-at-dctexas-dot-net>

I am building a new coil and appreciate some thoughts on dimensions and
construction parameters. The following items are fixed,  all others are not:

1- 15kv/60ma nst
1-.0108 uf mmc
1-rc protection circuit for the nst
1-tcbor multi-element gap.

I can construct the primary and secondary as needed. I have a 6inch form for
the secondary but don't have to use it. I can get all the .250 inch copper
tubing needed. I was thinking of either making a dryer tubing torroid or
buying a spun aluminum if I can find one.

Please put your thinking caps on and give me some input.

Thanks,

Jeff Montgomery

---