Re: BIGGG Tesla Coil Movie

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have a coil that throws about 5 feet(or more) from 1800va.  Im about 40
minutes south of Chicago in Oak Forest (next door to Tinley Park).  Maybe
you know of either of these towns??  Ken, do you have a working coil?  If so
what is it?  Maybe we could get some thing going on out here in the
Chicagoland area?  Unfortunatley, i live in the suburbs, and cant have a
teslathon in my back yard, and besides i dont have the power since i can
barely run my own coil.  Now we just need to scrounge up more folks that are
interested, and we need a place to host it.  Well since im only 17 im not a
business man, and probably shouldnt be the one to organize anything, but i
would really like to see some other coils, and meet some folks that would be
willing to do this.  Also D.C. Cox told me that they have an open house in
Wisconsin Dells, in October there is an open house with a coil throwing 25
feet( i think thats correct).  Thats not too far from Chicago.

Steve Ward.