From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 7:03 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: How to measure resonance of Secondary Assembly and the archives

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

First, here is a classic example of how I couldn't find what i needed in the
archives yet i *know* this topic was discussed in detail only a few months
earlier.

Anyways, I want to measure the resonant frequency  of my secondary / toroid
assembly.

>From my recollection, you would inject a signal into the base of the
secondary, and then measure the output using some sort of antenna near the
top of the toroid connected to a spectrum analyzer???

Would someone be able to briefly describe the set-up, i think there was a
series resistor in their somewhere as well.

Thanks again.

Dan