Re: Neighbors and noise

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

I'm happy to say that I don't have the same problem with neighbors, in fact,
they think its a pretty neat thing that I do. The most obvious thing to me,
although I'm not living next to them, and I don't know them, is to try to talk
to them, and explain what you are doing. Also, if they don't like the noise
late at night,(and who, except us teslaphiles would?) dont wait until so late,
or find a place that you can do this indoors...We consider these things
beautifuol, but most consider them odd, or even a nuisance. as responsible
coilers, we need to be sensitive to the people around us. So happy coiling.
Maybe they will even see some scientific merit in your endeavors, and come to
accept it!

Coiling in CT,

Chris Walton