Re: resonant freq

Raj: I do not recomend you try a high frequency coil for several reasons the
most important is interfearance with communications. That will give you
trouble fast. Most coils are made for low frequencies with 1000 to 1800 turn
secondaries. That will make the project much better to start with.
   Robert  H