RE: Chicago Teslathon??

Original poster: "Mike Doyle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mdoyle-at-CHERRYCORP-dot-com>

It appears that we have enough interest to justify a Chicago area Teslathon,
about time too as I was starting to get jealous of the West Coast coilers.

I really hope we can all get together as it would be nice to meet someone who
understood my obsession. I tried to get some of my friends interested in the
hobby and got a lot of strange looks.

Sometimes its lonely being a geek ;-)

Best Regards,

Michael Doyle - Senior Lab Technician
Cherry Electrical Products
11200 88th Ave, P.O. Box 581913
Pleasant Prairie, WI  53158-0913
Phone: (414) 942-6627
Fax: (414) 942-6334
EMAIL: <mdoyle-at-cherrycorp.htm>mdoyle-at-cherrycorp-dot-com
http://www.cherrycorp-dot-com/
-----Original Message----- From:   Tesla list [SMTP:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com] Sent:
Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:30 PM To:    tesla-at-pupman-dot-com Subject:       Re:
Chicago Teslathon??  Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Maybe we could even have the TC thon on the Sat. before our normal open
house so
people could come up in the late afternoon and then run in the early evening.

Regards,

D.C. Cox

msnip...