Re: Chicago Teslathon??

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Exellent!!

I will be there!  Maybe we should start a list of possible/definite
attendance??  and what they are bringing?  Just so we know what to expect,
and what to look forward to(besides big bruiser:)).  Thanks D.C.

Steve Ward.