Re: Chicago Teslathon: Hopefully Saturday ! ! ! !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

Sounds like a good date (at this time) to me.  I need to figure out how to pack
up the Twins for a 6 hr. cheese ride (I remember how long it took to get
through Chicago up to your place last time to pick up the piggies).  If I get a
hotel room, could I store a 6x8 trailer at your shop overnight Friday and/or
Saturday?  100A is just right for the twins.

R. Scott Coppersmith