Re: Use MMC's, not build your own. . .

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan, All,

Define "cheap". :-)

For the poor student or out of work coiler (like me), you can't beat the
cheapness of saltwater capacitors.  Sure they don't have anywhere near the
same performance of good MMC caps, but even I can afford water and table
salt. :-)

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX