RE: OLTC Update

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

I know you'll soon get bored from all the suggestions you are getting
from all around the world, but here is one more :)

Make the life of your IGBT easier by lowering their drive voltage to,
say, 15V and the TVS voltage to 16V. A 20V TVS easily has a clamping
voltage of well over 25V. More, the IGBTs conduct already with about
12V. Leave them more margin and they'll stay with you a longer time,
hopefully :)

Best Regards