Re: OLTC Update

Hi Eddie,

I guess I really don't need to measure the current for any great reason.
The physics of the thing really defines what it "has" to be.  My only
concern was to verify the IGBT current sharing and that of the three loops.

I just punted and borrowed a probe to check the IGBT current sharing
(buried in the bottom of my desk at work...).  The current sharing is
perfect. ;-))  I think I can find a big clamp probe for the loops too this
afternoon.  So not a big deal really, once the currents are verified, it is
just a done deal.

One nice thing about these coils is that the voltages are low enough that
just any standard scope type scope probes work on it.  That really really
helps things ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry