Re: Welding CABLE and mechanical issues of hook up

Hi Dan,

I would recommend investment in a cheap torch for soldering things like
primary's, grounding
cables, etc.. Copper lugs are cheap (I usually perform a crimp and solder).
Then you can make
it to fit "your" setup as you see fit and change things as necessary. Also,
I run my RF
ground to a brass block. The coil main RF ties to this same point, as well
as my other tid
bits. It enables me to quickly disconnect and clean up as needed.

Take care,
Bart