Solid State Coil website updated . . .

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

For those who were interested, I've updated some pictures of all three of my
coils (SSTC#1, SSTC#2, and Conventional Coil #1) on my web pages:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil.htm

Also, right now looks like i'll get first power up of my coil on schedule by
September 1st, 2002.  All components are made, and the only thing left to do
is to is set all my safety gaps, hi-pot my capacitor, and hook all the
components together.  Yee ha!!!!!

Also, the SSTC#2 has been repaired and is again working at 240VAC input.  I
will be changing some components to high voltage rated ones so I can once
again get it up to 480VAC and those 30 inch streamers ! ! !  In particular,
the free-wheeling diodes need to be beefed up since they were discovered to
be the failing point at 480VAC.

Dan