Tesla Coil Song

Original poster: "S Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi All,

Timtron of  the "Radio Timtron Worldwide" show has informed me that a song
called Corona Speaks by The Babbling Arc Project will be played on his show
on WBCQ on 7.415 MHz shortwave at 6:00 PM EST on Saturday August 24th. The
song starts with the buzzing of a tube coil(with RF getting into the
production equipment :-o), and features an ode to ozone, Tesla magnifiers,
and one of the greatest coilers of our time (don't ask who, it's a
surprise)! There will also be other songs that relate to electricity on that
show. He will not be doing the show live, so let's all keep our fingers
crossed that the station personel will air the right tape!

Cheers,
Sue