thanks Terry

Original poster: "Ella Thomas by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dlilac-at-epix-dot-net>

Tesla Hi, My name is Dave i,ve been building and collecting tesla coils and
compontens for 20 years. I have about 30 tesla coils built. All sizes .I have a
truck load of componets to build any large size coil or more,from wire to
transformers to coil forms. I'm on disability and my check isn't doing it.Any
body on the east coast or wherever want to buy all these goodies, send me a
email at <mailto:Dlilac-at-epix-dot-net>Dlilac-at-epix-dot-net  and i tell you all i,ve got.
Thanks