coil and cap questions

Original poster: "Calvin Patrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <linhacktux-at-wycol-dot-com>

What is the formula for calculating the inductance of a helix coil?  Also,
in design, would it be true that you would wantyour secondary to have the
same inductance value for maximum coupling?   Also, what is a good
capacitance to use for your tank cap, or is it just personal preferance.
I'm using a 15kv/30ma NST for my driver.  I also have a whole pile of geek
group caps, .15MFD, 2000vdc

Thanks for any help

Calvin Patrick

Calvin Patrick