Re: diode check

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

WOW,  my "good" diode was bad!!!  I put in on my VTTC and was getting some
rather nice sparks, then i saw some smoke!  The diode case cracked open and
sprayed liquid metal all over the near by resistors and caps! I guess i
should be lucky that it didnt turn into a firecracker with plastic
splinters.  Time to get new diodes ;)

Steve Ward.