Free Beer

Original poster: "Alan Sharp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>

Nick,

Given the time factor I have two suggestions:

Give him a fake mike and let him mime - like they all do!

A long plastic speaking tube with the mic at the other end.

Alan

P.S. Mine's is a pint of guiness.

Message text written by INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Hi All

Now I've got your attention....

For an upcoming rock tour 'it would be nice' if we could get an audio feed
from the lead singer, seated atop a large Tesla coil.  We don't have time
do the development, so if anyone knows of a commercially available fibre
optic/laser/whatever product that will get us a decent audio signal with
megavolt level isolation then a sixpack of whatever brew you drink is
yours!

Answers on a postacard to - nick.field-at-hvfx.co.uk

Cheers
Nick<