Re: Tuning a tesla coil without high voltage power

Since the TCT is up on topic:

Besides a change to C3, I also changed the 10k pot to a 10-turn pot (not
trimmer but large
Bournes- a little spendy but well worth it). It really helps fine tune
signals. If a multiturn
pot is used, you'll need to measure frequency with a scope or frequency
meter (vs. using a dial
indication sticker). It's a very useful device and comes in handy for many
general
measurements. I think I use it as often as I use my function generator.

Bart