Mini-Sync Rotary for sale

Hello all,

I'm offering my Mini-Sync 120 bps rotary gap for sale for $105.00
This gap was designed for use in a small efficient portable coil.
I had gotten everything working well, and obtained 32" sparks
using a 9/30 NST, then I decided to discontinue the (TT-32) project.

The gap features a special two-piece rotor and hub assembly
for convenient phase adjustment.   The phase can also be
adjusted using a remote electrical phase shifter circuit.
The rotor is 3.25" in diameter, and the overall rotary gap assembly
is only 3.75" wide, 6.3" long, and 3.625" high.  The complete
assembly weighs 3 Lbs, 6 oz.

The gap works well with a 0.019uF to 0.024uF MMC capacitor,
and a 9/30 NST.  Other MMC or NST values can work well also.
Of course other capacitor types can be used, but MMC's are
popular now-a-days.  I've tested the Mini-Sync Rotary on my
TT-42 TC which gives 42" sparks using a 12/30 NST, and it
worked well also.

The TT-32 project used a 3" x 10" toroid, a 3.25" x 16.25" secondary
winding of 28 awg formvar wire, and a 12 turn flat primary close-wound
with 12 awg stranded pvc insulated wire, tapped at 9 turns or so.

Photos of  the Mini-Sync Rotary and more information is at my webpage
at:        http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page6.html

Buyer pays the shipping cost.  E-mail me if you're interested in
the gap, or if you have any questions.  PayPal, MO, or check.

Thanks,
John Freau
(zipcode  07662)