science project?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I am trying to think of a project to do for science class (chemistry). I want
to do something with my tesla coil, but I can't think of a thing. The proposal
had to be in this format, "what is the effect of _________ on __________" (fill
in the blanks). I was thinking of what is the effect of high voltages on
plants. But, that is stupid, I already know what is going to happen. Can anyone
think of something else (using a tesla coil)?
Thanks
-Adam