RE: New 4" coil: R.Hull and CSN, Secondary Varnish

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

RWW,
At what stage in TCBOR's work? I note that much evolution in methods took
plave will perfecting their magnifier systems.
Dave H

> > I note that Richard Hull advocates minimum or no varnish at all, stating
> > that pretty secondaries with lots of varnish are also lossy.

Dave,

Those are interesting statements attributed to R. Hull.  While he is often
a minimalist in coil coatings this is not always the case. I have an R.
Hull video where he shows how to build a TC and he definitely mentions and
uses polyurethane coating.

RWW