Electrodes (Re: Tungsten Rod)

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Way back Marc Metlicka had some nice tungsten carbide electrodes for
sale.  There are pics at:

http://www.fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/1c120580.jpg

Anyone know where to get anything like this?  A bulk buy, maybe?

	- Bill Vanyo

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>