Re: Where can I buy or find MOTS?

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

 > they sort of look like ballasts for some type of discharge lamp. I cannot
 > tell from the pic, but I don't see a single HV terminal or lead either.
 >
 > KEN

these are multi tap high intensity discharge lamp ballast's, they could
use a voltage triplrer with plenty of current for a tc. but they could
be had for free at a local lighting company because it is cheaper to
change the whole unit then change a cap.
the high pressure sodium are the nicest, they also make nice vttc
filament trannys with some rewind. but 1000w high pressure sodium
ballast trannys you would have to see to understand the woody.
Marc M.

MOT's.  I